BGMI BULLET TRACK , MAGIC BULLET, AUTO HEADSHOT VIP CONFIG

Bgmi 2.0 latest update bullet track , magic bullet and auto headshot vip config.

In this website I give a pro level config to element the player easily and your like look like a pro I'd so you need this config I give a link in below to download the config easily and set the file and play.


How to setup your file ??

you didn't know how to setup your file in you game. So, I will tell you how to set up your file and play the game.

■ Download the Zarchiver 
■ Find the my file in Zarchiver
■ Extract the file (password is :- BGMI_2.0_BULLET_TRACKING )
■ Open the extract folder 
■ choose the file (file name - "file")
■ copy the file folder 
■ paste on (Android/data/com.pubg.imobile)
■ Then you paste the file then popup to replace the file the you replace the file on here.

I have told you all the setup process I hope you understand how to setup the file.

How to remove config 

When your mind was changed and other reasons you not like the config so you want to remove the config so I will tell you how you can remove the I have an a two ways to remove config. 

■ Delete the BGMI and download again.
■ Open bgmi "app info" and clear data. 

then you can see config was removed 

Links :- 

Channel link - This is my channel you might like the config so you can subscriber my channel 


Downlod file from here 👇👇




                      Thanks you 





Post a Comment

0 Comments